DRG Professional Services is currently seeking a Personal Banker for a locally owned community bank with deep Oklahoma roots. This position performs customer services, such as opening new accounts, establishing direct deposit accounts, opening retirement accounts and assisting customers with queries concerning bank services. Responsible for the development of new business relationships and maintaining existing relationships. Answers questions on all services the Bank provides, and recognizes selling and referral opportunities.
Principal Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provides a complete range of customer services at the financial institution, including opening new accounts, explaining available bank products and services, and gathering customer information to process new and existing accounts.
- Researches and resolves customer inquiries related to new accounts.
- Provides efficient and courteous customer service, cross-marketing products and services to generate new business for the financial institution when appropriate.
- Opens and maintains accounts offered by the financial institution.
- Prepares and maintains account paperwork, including signature cards, check orders, transfers and service charges.
- Relates complete account information to customers in a timely manner.
- Performs scanning for branch location
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates
- Contribute to the overall growth, stability, and profitability of the organization
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions for improved efficiency and service
- Maintain involvement in the community affairs to foster and promote the proper bank image and goodwill at all times
- Support and uphold the bank's mission.
- Basic PC/10 key/computer & math skills
- Typing 55-60 wpm
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented and accurate
- Good interpersonal communication
- Thorough knowledge of financial institution products and services.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.