DRG Professional Services is currently seeking a Credit Analyst for a locally owned community bank with deep Oklahoma roots. This position is responsible for conducting analysis on commercial/business loans. Primary duties include utilizing and maintaining the Bank’s systems to spread and analyze borrowers’ financial statements, to assist Commercial Officers in supporting existing relationships and in reviewing new business loan offerings.
Principal Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prepares financial reports to be used by the commercial banking department.
- Prepares summary reports, presents facts, and offers recommendations concerning credit- worthiness and the ability of the customers to repay for loans.
- Collaborates with commercial officers to prepare loan proposals for customer requests and credit memorandums.
- Oversees and maintains an up-to-date computer system to spread, analyze, and project financial statements.
- Monitors loan compliance through examination of technical exceptions and calculation of financial covenants.
- Performs all liaison activities in a professional manner to insure maximum cooperation between and among all employees.
- Prepares reports to forecast future expectations and to show how certain industries will perform to determine risk associated with the endeavor.
- Review and reports on concentration reports to senior management to help determine the focus for the coming year.
- Alerts senior management as to potential problem situations which surface from analytical research.
- Perform annual reviews of large customers.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Basic PC/10 key/computer/math
- Must be able to analyze financial data and make necessary recommendations to the Bank.
- 12-15 hours of accounting course work completed or equivalent work experience in accounting field.
- Working knowledge of loan programs and types, mortgage terminology and definitions.
- Must be detail oriented.
Training & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting.
- 1-3 years of banking experience, preferred
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.