The ISD Program Manager III position will manage overall program/division performances and perform exempt level decision making including interviewing, hiring, terminating, performance reviews, and performance corrections. This position has the responsibility and authority to carry out assigned tasks.
- Responsible for managing overall program/division to deliver products/services to the customer on time and within stated business objectives.
- Plans and tracks program resources and ensure managing to budget constraints.
- Builds effective teams with strong morale
- Communicates a clear vision to ensure line of sight to program goals for key program participants
- Develops new business for program/division
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules; develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of employees assigned to program from various projects.
- Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected with minimum to no supervision.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Ability to read and interpret DOD documents and contract/program requirements such as operating and maintenance instructions, standard operating procedures and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write CDRLs, reports and correspondence.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Position requires interaction within the department on routine matters and externally through purchasing and property personnel.
- Requires the use of judgment to plan, perform; general decisions are made to solve a problem or select a course of action for a standard or recognized method of operation.