Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Ability to fluently read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must acquire and maintain proficiency in emergency procedures.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be physically able to enter simulator, experience simulator motion and take cognizance of attendees’ safety when on board the simulator.
- Must be able to stand up and conduct academic instruction in simulator and classrooms for up to six hours each day.
- Must maintain proficiency in operation of essential HC-130J Aircrew Training Devices.
- Able to exhibit ability to promote a positive attitude towards learning
- Must embrace and learn new technologies and tasks.
- Must be able to work with co-workers as a team to improve product, instruction, and results for students.
- Ability to obtain SECRET Security Clearance.
Education and Formal Training:
- Previously qualified as a C-130 crewmember with 1000 hours of C-130 flight experience, or have been a prior C-130 instructor with 200 hours of instructor experience.
- Completion of a formal USAF Instructor training course.
- Currency in U.S. Military Aircraft (or as an ATD contract instructor) within previous 4 years or within previous 6 years, if candidate has performed 11 years military operational flying duty at the time of hire
- Must have a minimum of 800 hours total Crews time in U.S. Military aircraft, preferably in the HC/MC/C/EC-130J or HC/MC-130
- Must have a minimum of 200 hours of Instructor time in U.S. Military aircraft, preferably in the HC/MC/C/EC-130J or HC/MC-130
- Must have computer skills commensurate with documentation of student activity and an ability to describe training scenarios using electronic format (e.g. MS Word).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.