DRG Professional Services is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative II that will serve customers by providing product and order information; maintain customer records and manage the assigned accounts effectively. Troubleshoot any problems, handle customer complaints by determining the cause of the problem and explaining the best solution to solve the problem. Expedite or correct any orders as needed. Support closing activities for each month by properly handling the orders and running reports from SAP.
In addition to the typical job accountabilities indicated below, you will be expected to:
• Act as a liaison between customers and management in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
• Complete assigned tasks and take on continuous improvement activities to support the Department.
• Understand and support the maintenance of an effective system of internal controls.
• Use technology to solve problems.
• Be known as a team player. Be comfortably coachable and approachable.
• Effectively cope with change; shift gears comfortably.
• Use your time efficiently.
• Complete your tasks and look for ways to help others.
• Remain calm, positive, and energized in busy environments.
• Be aware of personal strengths and weaknesses. Seek feedback and gain insights from mistakes; be open and not defensive to suggestions for improvement.
• Actively week out ways to improve. Share that enthusiasm with your co-workers.
• Be committed to gaining new skills and knowledge.
• Excel whether working independently or in a collaborative team environment.
• Possess a contagiously positive attitude.
• Continually improve your written and oral communication skills.
• Be a good listener.
• Be a relentless and versatile learner.
• Execute problem-solving skills. See problems as opportunities.
• Approach and solve problems with an outward mindset.
• Be genuine in your care for others.
• Take pride in all you do.
• Demonstrate leadership.
• Bring your best each day!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum level of education, experience, and character qualities required for acceptable job performance.
• Business related degree with 1 – 3 years’ experience working as part of a team (manufacturing service environment a plus).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Accounting related degree is a plus.
• SAP experience a plus.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate across the board. Think logically to provide answers to internal and external customers.
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment where change and process improvement activities are the norm.
• Self-motivated individual.
• Trouble resolution: leadership skills and the ability to work with others to resolve customer complaints.
• Time management and multitasking abilities.
• Results oriented individual. Ability to prioritize the tasks and complete them on a timely manner.
• Motivated, high energy and hands on individual. Ability to work in a collaborative team oriented environment.
• IT driven. Ability to learn how to use proprietary software quickly.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.