Partnered with Oklahoma's largest, most complex health system - DRG Professional Services is seeking a Supply Chain O.R. Materials Manager to manage, implement, measure and direct all supply chain activities within the O.R.
• Responsible for procuring non stocks and other specialty items for the OR, including implants well as the vendor returns for these items.
• May complete VIRAS for the OR and submits them to charge audit once completed in the system.
• Clean up and maintain O.R. PAR locations and other master files in the POU and SMART system
• Responsible for daily management, response and tracking of incoming calls and providing monthly reports to track call categories and implement possible improvement plans
• Provides direct management of the O.R. Internal Control Coordinator
• Responsible for the overall management of all OR staff
• Process regular orders for medical gases for the OR
• Responsible for management of the OR perpetual inventory system (PARS) to include updates and changes through FPAR, and supply optimization for all areas managed by Supply Chain
• Works with Clinical Resource Manager (CRM) on all O.R. Supply Cost Management projects
• Serves as O.R. point of contact for sales representatives
• Maintains effective communication with all key stakeholders and team members Is authorized to transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices relative to core competencies of the position
• Responsible for procuring specialty items for the OR to include implants where applicable
• Responsible for the management of OR consignment inventory
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
• Other duties as assigned and delegated
Education: Graduate from Surgical Technology program and/or equivalent clinical training
Experience: Minimum of five years of relevant clinical and/or materials experience may be substituted for education above. - O.R. experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Organization – proactively prioritized needs and effectively manages resources
• Communication – communicates clearly and concisely
• Leadership – guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
• Policies & Procedures – articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required, knowledge of SMART system and Meditech beneficial
• Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills, and demonstrates comprehensive job knowledge
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.