Qualifications & Experience
- 1 - 3 years of experience in the below.
- Experience in a multinational with global business operations preferably in a chemical and or mining sector.
- Clear and concise communication skills with ability to interact with Finance, Operating, Corporate Strategic and Business development managers at all levels including Executive staff.
- Instantis Experience a plus
- SAP, Financial Consolidations and Reporting Systems
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Variance Analysis
- Excellent MS Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint to craft presentation for Executive and Board of Directors review, Pivot tables
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with strict adherence to deadlines.
- BS Accounting, Engineering, Finance, advanced degree a plus
Role Specific Competencies
- Personally demonstrate behaviors that are aligned with the companies values and business priorities
- Demonstrate active leadership and engagement with behavioral based safety program
- Visibly support the variance management and continuous improvement effort of financial reporting and compliance
- Consistently look for new and improved ways to drive performance in the areas of efficiency, quality of workmanship, cost, human capital, plant financial reporting, and corporate financial reporting
- Be proactive in understanding best practice throughout the company and externally and understand how best practices can be utilized within the team
- Create a culture of continuous learning and development
- Demonstrate ability to solve complex problems that require integration of expertise from different areas and multiple perspectives.