- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four-year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- DoD system administration experience
- Experience supporting DIACAP accreditation or RMF Risk acceptance efforts
- Strong VMware infrastructure skills
- Strong Microsoft Active Directory skills
- Experience performing security hardening of operating systems through group policy and registry settings.
- Excellent communication skills working with team mates, customers, and partner companies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.