- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN required; MHA / MBA Preferred
- Experience: Five (5) years’ experience in nursing management in a hospital setting OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Licensure/Certifications/Registrations Required: Possession of a current license issued by the Oklahoma State Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of professional nursing theory, practices and techniques concerning Emergency Nursing. Knowledge of budget and personnel concepts, policies and procedures and of nursing management and administration. Skill in developing, planning and implementing effective nursing care practices and managing a comprehensive nursing department. Ability to coordinate activities of the nursing service with other departments. Ability to plan and conduct in-service training programs.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.