- 4-year Engineering Degree required from an accredited school, preferred, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years manufacturing engineering experience leading and participating in complex machining projects.
- Complex assembly experience, preferred
- Strong knowledge (and practice) in cutting tools, machine tools or potential to fast growing knowledge in cutting tools
- Ability to solve machining problems using proven problem solving methods with little or no supervision
- Understands and uses continuous improvement tools.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well with others in a team-based environment.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels in the organization while remaining customer oriented
- Applies proven technology independently
- Proficient in the use of statistical software and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Willingness to work flexible hours depending on the need
- Analytical thinking, rigorous, assertive, motivated
- Experience using Catia V5
- Must exercise care and safe work practices
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.