DRG Professional Services is currently seeking an Executive Assistant. A boutique transactional law firm, located in the beautiful Lake Merritt Plaza in Oakland, seeks an Executive Assistant to join its thriving law practice. This person will be called upon to be a trusted and accountable aid to the Principal while contributing to the Firm's overall activities and productivity by understanding and satisfactorily executing delegated responsibilities in accordance with the Firm's needs and the Principal's direction in a timely, professional and thorough manner. The Executive Assistant will be called on to serve as the point person for, and/or exercise independent judgment in, some functions in accordance with the Principal's articulated preferences and Firm culture.
The Responsibilities of this role are:
Necessary Skills and Experience:
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, and adept at managing multiple activities with varying or changing timeframes.
• Sense of urgency to address real-time needs; exhibits “can do” attitude toward work by being proactive, taking initiative and accepting accountability.
• Engaging and professional personality suitable for clients, vendors and staff.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; clear, concise, and grammatically correct.
• Willingness to admit and correct mistakes.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Adept at handling administrative tasks such as sorting mail, and scanning and filing source documents and taking messages.
• Strong ability to produce thorough, quality work and meet timely deadlines.
• Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work effectively within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm, positivity and professionalism.
• Ability to uphold standards of complete discretion and confidentiality.
• Versatile, flexible and willing to enthusiastically work with constant changing priorities.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Passion for and commitment to our success.
• Advanced PC knowledge with skilled proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Powerpoint & Excel), including the track changes function and various document formatting function;
comfortable with Adobe Acrobat and time management/billing software.
• Proven capacity to learn new software & perform internet searches.
• Excellent typing speed and rate of accuracy.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.